Forum Replies Created
November 24, 2021 at 15:49 in reply to: How To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 6000? Finding The Simplest Ways #13161
– An ink cartridge isn’t seated properly
Remove the ink cartridges and reseat them
– Paper is jammed or there is an object inside the printer.
Inspect the printer to confirm there is no remaining paper from a paper jam and that there are no foreign objects inside your machine
– The printer needs to be reset.
Press the Power button to turn off the printer.
– Disconnect the data cable from the printer (not applicable to Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® or Infrared).
Unplug the printer power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
If the power cord is plugged in to a surge protector, it may be necessary (for testing purposes) to plug the cord directly into the wall outlet.
– Reconnect the data cable (not applicable to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Infrared).
Press Power to turn the printer back on, then trying printing again.
If the printer still doesn’t work correctly, and the carriage is accessible, remove and replace the ink. Please repeat the steps above.
If the steps provided do not resolve this concern, it suggests that your printer requires servicing to resolve this problem.
Hope this works for you,
J WickNovember 24, 2021 at 15:45 in reply to: How to activate cash app card #13160
Activate Cash Card
– Tap the Cash Card tab on your Cash App home screen.
– Tap the image of your Cash Card.
– Tap Activate Cash Card.
– Tap OK when your Cash App asks for permission to use your camera.
– Scan the QR code.
J WickNovember 24, 2021 at 15:39 in reply to: How to resolve Yahoo Mail Down errors? #13158
Check with the solution below to resolve the issue:
It’s possible that the issue is with your internet browser. If you’re on a desktop or laptop, make sure you’re using a Yahoo-compatible browser — either Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge — and that your browser has installed its most recent update.
There might also be an issue with your internet connection. Try running a speed test, and check to see if other websites are just as slow. If they are, get closer to your router, or try resetting it.
Clearing your internet browser’s cache may help as well. If you’re using a mobile device, make sure you’re using the Yahoo Mail app and that it has the most recent update installed.
J WickNovember 24, 2021 at 15:15 in reply to: Convert EML to PST File Format Quickly #13154
Manual ways to convert EML to PST:
Using Windows Live Mail and Microsoft Outlook
– Launch the MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail applications on the system.
– In Window Live Mail, click on the File tab and from the export option select the Email messages.
– Select the Microsoft Exchange as the export option and click on the Next.
– A Pop up will display on your screen that all e-mails will be exported to Microsoft Outlook/Microsoft Exchange.
– Click OK.
– Using the Select folders option, you can choose either you want to export all email folders or select the particular folder that you want to export.
– Click OK.
– After completing successfully, an Export complete wizard will come, click on the Finish.
Hope this helps,
J WickNovember 12, 2021 at 16:01 in reply to: how to resolve epson printer in error state windows 10 #12857
HOW TO FIX EPSON PRINTER ERROR STATE
– Check all your connections.
– Reinstall/Update the Driver.
– Try Windows Troubleshooter.
– If nothing seems to solve the error.
your last and final option is to call customer support. Go to the official Epson website and search for the nearest service center to your location. Call the service center and describe your problem. The customer care representatives will help you out.
Hope this helps,
Jimmy WickNovember 12, 2021 at 15:57 in reply to: What is canon pixma mx922 b200 error? #12855
B200 Error in printer:
B200 error indicates a faulty print head. A print head is a part that distributes the ink from the cartridges onto the paper, meaning it’s one of the most important aspects of the entire printer. Print heads are known to be problematic, especially on cheaper printers.
How to Fix the Canon B200 Error
Try some of the below suggestions before you replace the entire device.
– Reset the printer. Unplug it and leave it disconnected for at least 30 minutes. A good, long reset allows the printer to cool down and restore everything to its proper position before turning the device back on.
– Remove any obstructions. There’s a possibility something is disrupting the connection to the printer head. Open the printer’s door and carefully disconnect the print head, then lift it out of the device. Reseat it and see if that fixes the issue.
– Clean the printer head. Use the device’s maintenance options to run its cleaning cycle. This is especially useful if the printer head is clogged.
Jimmy WickNovember 12, 2021 at 15:51 in reply to: Would we get a Cash app refund? #12852
Refund a payment on the Cash App:
– Tap the Activity Tab in the Cash App on your iPhone or Android device. The Activity Tab is indicated by the clock icon in the bottom-right corner of the app.
– Tap the payment to be refunded.
– Tap the three dots.
– Tap “Refund.”
– Hit “OK.”
These are the easy steps to get your refund on Cash App.
Jimmy WickNovember 12, 2021 at 15:45 in reply to: How to convert unlimited OST file into PST #12850
How to convert unlimited OST files into PST:
These 3 Steps will help you for easy Conversion:
– Download and install conversion tool.
– Choose OST Files.
– Set saving location.
– Click on the Convert button.
There is one more procedure that is lengthy as well as takes time. So better you do it by the tool.
Jimmy WickNovember 9, 2021 at 13:56 in reply to: To Unlock Cash App Account, get quick solutions from techies #12773
Unlocking Cash App account:
– Open Cash App and login into your account.
– Click on the profile located at the home screen of the Cash App.
– Tap “Support” from the bottom of the profile page.
– You need to reach out to the support and ask them regarding the locked Cash App account.
– You will receive the confirmation email from Cash App support with an estimated time it will take to reopen your account.
– Once the identity verification is successfully after 24 hours to 48 hours, your account will be activated.
Jimmy WickNovember 9, 2021 at 13:53 in reply to: HOW TO RECOVER PAYPAL PASSWORD? #12772
Recovering Paypal Password:
If you’ve forgotten your PayPal password, here’s how to regain access to your account:
Go to the password reset page.
Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next. (If you’ve forgotten the email address, click Forgot your email?).
Select how you want to complete our security check and click Next. You’ll be shown some options.
To reset your password on the PayPal app:
Tap Forgot your password?
Enter the email address linked to your PayPal account and tap Next. (If you’ve forgotten the email address, tap Forgot your email?).
Select how you want to complete our security check and tap Next. You’ll be shown some options.
Jimmy WickNovember 9, 2021 at 13:48 in reply to: How to get a stimulus check from the cash app? #12771
Stimulus check from the cash app:
– Online applications that provide the facility to en-cash stimulus checks into the virtual wallet.
– Cash app is one such application that provides the facility to avail stimulus checks to the customers.
– Cash app users have to enable their routing number and direct deposit service to receive the stimulus check in their account.
– If you have already enabled your direct deposit on the cash app then you have to file an IRS on the portal.
– There you have to enter your personal details like name, address, and contact number. Along with this, you also have to attach your salary slip provided by the employer.
– This should work as proof that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria to avail stimulus check.November 9, 2021 at 13:44 in reply to: How to check cash app card balance online with the simplest steps? #12770
Check my Cash App Balance by Phone
– Download and Install Cash App to your device
– Log in with your Cash App account credentials
– Click the $ sign for the balance checking option
– Your Cash App balance will display on the dashboard of the app mentioned next to a United States Dollar ($) icon.
Check Cash App Balance Without Cash App Application
– Visit the official website of Cash App
– Sign in with your login credentials
– Similar to the Cash App application, your Cash balance will display on the main page or dashboard of your Cash App account.
Jimmy WickNovember 9, 2021 at 13:41 in reply to: How to Put Physical Cash on a Cash Card? #12769
Adding Cash in Cash Card is quite easy:
Follow the steps below:
– Open Cash App on your iPhone or Android.
– Click on the “My Cash” tab located in the left-hand corner of the bottom of your home screen.
– On the “My Cash” page, tap on the “Add Cash” option.
– Next, enter the amount of Cash you wanna add to your Cash Card
– After entering the precise amount of money to add to your Cash App, click on the add button.
– Cash app will ask for identity confirmation to complete the fund transfer.
– Use Touch ID or Enter your PIN Code or the password to confirm the transaction
– After adding the money to your Cash App wallet, you can go back to your homepage.
J WickNovember 9, 2021 at 13:34 in reply to: How to Fix Unable to Click on Desktop Icons in Windows 10? #12768
What to do if I can’t click anything in Windows 10?
-Restart the explorer.exe process
– Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
– You can also press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and then use the Tab key to open Task Manager.
– In the Task Manager, press the Tab key until one of the processes is select.
– Use the down arrow keys on your keyboard to select Windows Explorer.
– Since the right-click is not working, we will use Shift + F10 (shortcut for right-click).
– Press Shift + F10 to bring up the context menu.
– Use the down arrow key and select End Task.
– Click Enter to end the explorer.exe task.
– Once the explorer.exe process is killed, you may see a black screen for a short time.
– Press Windows Key + R.
– Type explorer.exe and hit Enter.
– This will relaunch your Windows Explorer.
– Try using the mouse to click anything to see if the issue is resolved.
Hope this helps,