Two issues with theme

Marketplace Forums Themes My Depressive Two issues with theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mythemes 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jlmarks

Hello! I recently found the my depressive theme, installed it, and love its looks, however there are a couple of issues that the developer should be aware of.

The URL that is supplied for the G+ social icon is totally disregarded by the theme and instead the URL for facebook is used.

image of issue

This is happening on WordPress 3.8. I have looked through the code the best that I know how and I can only find source code that appears correct in mythemes.class.php file as well as the original settings in cfg/admin/default.php. My brother just called me and informed me that the issue resides on line 54 of header.php.

The other issue I am sure is browser based, but I figured I would share it with yall as well: I am using FireFox 26.0 on Ubuntu 13.10 and the social icons are not appearing at all. They are showing up in chromium, however FF simply does not display them.

Thanks and have a great day!

mythemes
    Keymaster

Thank you for your contribution. In the next versions we will try to fix bugs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

hermanns-golda@mailxu.com