Several problems editing pages and posts

Marketplace Forums Themes My Lovely My Lovely Premium Several problems editing pages and posts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mythemes 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mondomac

I’ve had the My lovely premium thme for about 8 months now and then suddenly about 2 months ago, several strange problems started happening when I try to edit a page or a post.

First – I can’t edit my existing home page which is set up as the Front Page when I hit the “Visual” tab. I’m only able to make changes to the page when I hit the “Text” tab. Most of the time when I hit the “Visual” tab, nothing appears in the body, it’s blank even though I have text, a photo and shortcodes for projects and testimonials. I have to hit the “Text” tab and then keep hitting the “Visual” tab over and over and over again and then maybe on the tenth time I hit the “Visual” tab, the text, photo and shortcodes suddenly appear in the body of the page. But even when it does finally appear, I’m not able to change anything if I’m in the “Visual” tab. I have to hit the “Text” tab to make any changes which isn’t convenient as I don’t know html code so sometimes it’s harder to make changes from within the “Text” tab.

Same happens when trying to edit a Post – nothing appears in the body when I hit the “Visual” tab. I have to hit the “Text” tab to make changes to the post.

Also, when I go to edit an existing Post, if I do make a change to text when I’m in the “Text” tab and then hit “update”, it removes my featured image and puts in a phantom blank photo in it’s place. So I have to ‘remove featured image’ and then re-insert the photo that was originally the featured image.

Any way I can fix these things or will you be releasing bug fixes for these problems?

Thanks.

mythemes

Please try disable all plugins and check again ! If problem persist then contact me through our Contact Form.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[email protected] womble_fbg