Project Shortcode

Marketplace Forums Themes my way Project Shortcode

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adamknight 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

adamknight

Hi,

Still having a lot of fun using your template – one issue I’ve come up against though:

When trying to input the ‘Custom posts projects’ shortcode on to a page, it actually decides to show a selection of posts instead. Simply changing “[projects type=’post’…” to “[projects type=’project’…” doesn’t seem to work. Wondering how you managed to get projects showing on here instead of posts?

Thanks

mythemes
    Keymaster

we have shortcodes [projects], [posts] and [infoboxes] ( shortcodes to show articles )
    and by default attr type=”” : [projects type="project"], [posts type="post"] and [infoboxes type="infobox"]

for more details look in my-way-premium/fw/plg/my_shortcodes/my_sc_posts.php

adamknight

My problem is that using the default shortcode [projects type='project'] doesn’t seem to work – it just won’t show any of my projects. [posts type='post'] works fine. Any help?

mythemes
    Keymaster

i found issues custom post type is projects not project and

shortcode will be [projects type="projects" .... ] ( not type=”project” ) next weeks i will write documentation for shortcode how to use it.

adamknight

Perfect. Thanks very much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

prevost.jamila@mailxu.com fritter.mariko@mailxu.com