PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function

Marketplace Forums Themes Cronus PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mythemes 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

For some reason my website crapped out the other day and this is the last item in the error log:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function tempo_free_vs_premium() in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/themes/cronus/cfgs/pages/customize/tempo.header.php on line 89

I just had my host disable the theme, then i re-activated it and all of my previous configurations are gone…. any help would be very much appreciated

mythemes
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

So you updated your Cronus Free WordPress Theme. Cronus is a child Theme of Tempo Free WordPress Theme and from this reason each time before you update Cronus is recommended check and update Tempo Free WordPress Theme.

Now, to fix this problem, please ensure you have latest version of Tempo and Cronus.

well i got it working again, but it seems that all of the customization to the headers, colors etc are gone now. Is there any way to get that back?

mythemes
    Keymaster

So, if you have own custom css code in the theme files then each time on update you will lose these customizations.

So any changes I make to the default theme such as colors (not custom css, just changes to the theme through the theme editor) new logo, new tagline, etc will get deleted every time I update the theme? That doesn’t sound right… whats the point of a template if it defaults every update?
    How do i retain changes, logos, taglines and colors? I have to rebuild and re-customize every time wordpress updates?

mythemes
    Keymaster

Cronus is a Child Theme of Tempo so you can’t do a child theme over child theme. You can try use custom css if is possible. But if you need insert some new html code then will be good to use a plugin. This mean you need a custom plugin. We use this way in our PRO version and I think I can help to do a custom plugin. And I think you are patient and understand I can’t provide this service for Free Customers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

gilding@mailxu.com