My World With Grass and Dew Free version

Marketplace Forums Themes My Worl with grass and dew My World With Grass and Dew Free version

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  missgmno 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

afsaneh

Hello support, I am using your theme and love it but have a few issues that I was hoping you can help me with:
    1) I drag and inactivate the :Subscribe Newsletter
    subscribe with FeedBurner
    but it does not go away. I dragged it into the ‘sidebar’ which is not showing by default but it still shows.
    2) tags shows at the bottom of the pages and I can’t remove them either:
    You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
    <abbr title=””> <acronym title=””> <b>

<cite> <i> <q cite=""> <strike>
    how can get rid of these?
    3) how can I add a captcha?

Thanks for your help in advance

Afsaneh

mythemes
    Keymaster

1. There are several sidebars:

Front Page Sidebar – by default is used only on front page also is used and only if is activated static page for Front Page ( Settings > Reading ). This sidebar is visible if for Front Page is used layout with sidebar ( Appearance > Theme Options : Section Layout ).

Post Sidebar – by default is used only for Single Template ( where read articles ).

Main Sidebar – by default is used for rest templates except Front Page and Single. This sidebar will be visible on Categories, Tags, Authors, Archive and others.

Additional Sidebar – by default is not used but you can use it for Page Template. Page Template by default is used without sidebar

For these reasons is very important sidebar name.

2. For code, what appear in bottom of comments form, we don not have option to hide it. but you can remove it manually.

go to:
    my-world-with-grass-and-dew/comments.php line 83 – just drop this line and save file.

missgmno

Hello,

I am having a similar issue with my deployment of this theme.

Can the widgets in the free version be changed or removed? Or is the only way to customize sidebar widgets to purchase the Premium version of the theme?

If this is a limitation of the Free theme it is extremely frustrating and NOT documented at all in theme details. I’ve used WordPress for a very long time and used dozens and dozens of themes, and this is the first theme that does not allow the use of custom widgets on any of the sidebars in a Free version.

missgmno

please disregard….I’m dumb and found the check box…apologies…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

gilding_daisey@mailxu.com