Multilingual issue

Marketplace Forums Themes Cronus Multilingual issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Serge 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chanc

Hello,

First of all I would like to address a big thank you to the Cronus theme developers. You’ve made a great great work! The Cronus theme look and feel is fantastic.

I’m facing an issue while using the WPGlobus plugin on the Cronus theme. WPGlobus aims at displaying my website in different languages. While I have no problem with the translations of the “site title”, nor with the “menu”, I get errors with the “headline text”, “description text” and the “buttons”. When I add a translation for those items the website displays annoying braces like this: {:FR}”French_Text”{:}{:EN}”English_Text”{:} instead of simply “English_Text” or “French_Text”.

I of course got in touch with WPGlobus support team. They answered to me that that kind of issue was due to the theme.

Could you please help me?

Serge
    Keymaster

Hello, we do not have integration with WPGlobus. You can try qTanslate-x. We didn’t fully integrate it but tested and it should work fine.
    Have a nice day.

chanc

Thanks a lot Serge. I tried qTranslate-x but it didn’t work either. I got three warning messages displayed a the top of the page when I activated the plugin.

Serge
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Contact us via our contact form and give us more details s that we can try and find a solution.
    Have a nice day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

justino_napoleon@mailxu.com