If you are experiencing the issue of “can’t click anything on my desktop”, then don’t worry, there are a few fixes which you can try to get rid of the Windows 10 issue.
1.First of all restart the windows explorer.exe process
2. Check your keyboard
3. Check for previous windows 10 operating system updates.
4. Check your mouse.
5. Disable downloaded third-party software.
6. USe a restore point.
What to do if I can’t click anything in Windows 10?
-Restart the explorer.exe process
– Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
– You can also press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and then use the Tab key to open Task Manager.
– In the Task Manager, press the Tab key until one of the processes is select.
– Use the down arrow keys on your keyboard to select Windows Explorer.
– Since the right-click is not working, we will use Shift + F10 (shortcut for right-click).
– Press Shift + F10 to bring up the context menu.
– Use the down arrow key and select End Task.
– Click Enter to end the explorer.exe task.
– Once the explorer.exe process is killed, you may see a black screen for a short time.
– Press Windows Key + R.
– Type explorer.exe and hit Enter.
– This will relaunch your Windows Explorer.
– Try using the mouse to click anything to see if the issue is resolved.