How to change font in Button and Headline

Marketplace Forums Themes Cronus How to change font in Button and Headline

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mythemes 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

danny

Hello, is there any chance to change (and where – css?) font in Buttons and Headline? It doesnt show properly national diacritics. I assume, its problem either of Montserrat or serif font. Thank you

Serge
    Keymaster

Hello,
    We will provide you a plugin and instructions to modify for the selected font so you don’t lose customizations on updates.
    In case you have a specific font you want to use please tell us so we setup the plugin ourselves and you will just install and activate.
    Also you can check our Premium version that has integration with Easy Google Fonts plugin.

Waiting for your reply.

danny

No specific font, just regular one. Where can be plugin found? Thank you!

Serge
    Keymaster

You can download it from here
    The font used will be Helvetica, sans-serif, serif;

Nice day.

danny

Excellent, thank you very much. 🙂

smartuserx

I purchased a premium version of cronus.. I want to get a high page speed like what is advertise on the features
    Here is the link to my website
    https://www.nba2kworld.net/nba-2k19-locker-codes-guide-ps4-xbox-one/

mythemes
    Keymaster

Hi,

By default, the theme is very good optimized for each type of devices. The theme is developed in most high optimized way.

All CSS and JS Files are minified and the Images are loaded with minimal size for each type of devices.

You can add some additional optimizations:

1. Use a cache plugin with special features for static file. But that will not increase considerable the load speed because the files are minified.

2. Use a special plugin to optimize de image file size ( less quality small file size ). That also not will improve considerable the speed load.

3. Use a special service like cloudflare.com

If you have a slow speed load then the problem is with the server configuration ( hardware and software ).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blicker-fbg@mailxu.com