How Thermal Camera Market Is Booming Worldwide? | Fortune Business Insights

Marketplace Forums Themes My Money How Thermal Camera Market Is Booming Worldwide? | Fortune Business Insights

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  GoldenJames 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RahulRoshan

The global thermal camera market size is projected to reach USD 3,642.8 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Urgent need for speedy body temperature check in people during the coronavirus pandemic is expected to propel market growth, observes Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report, titled “Thermal Camera Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Handheld, Mounted, and Scopes and Goggles), By Technology (Cooled, Uncooled), By Application (Monitoring and Inspection, Security and Surveillance, Detection and Measurement, Search and Rescue Operations), By End-use (Military and Defense, Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Residential, Automotive, and Oil and Gas) and Regional Forecast, 2020 – 2027”.

Lautrec

I see no reason for it growing until 2027, if the gang will end in 1 year, in the most developed countries, where if not all, then 90% of the population will vaccinate, and maybe in 2 years, from the country with a weaker economy, and with the deficit of vaccines. After the immunization, the demand of thermal camera will decrease. Only the security cameras will increase, because there are more and more crimes happening every day. I already got a very good security system from https://www.vivint.com/resources/article/the-best-home-security-for-your-florida-home, which I will for the next 10 years for sure.

WilliamJack

I see no reason for it growing until 2027, if the gang will end in 1 year, in the most developed countries, where if not all, then 90% of the population will vaccinate, and maybe in 2 years, from the country with a weaker economy, and with the deficit of vaccines. After the immunization, the demand of thermal camera will decrease. Only the security cameras will increase, because there are more and more crimes happening every day. I already got a very good security system from https://www.vivint.com/resources/article/the-best-home-security-for-your-florida-home, which I will for the next 10 years for sure.

I also think so, it’s gonna stop soon.

The Covid 19 pandemic has created massive demand of thermal imaging solutions in the industries like healthcare , life science , transportation and others and hope so in the future is going to increase also .

GoldenJames

Medical Device Security Market Size, Share, Industry Analysis, Forecast and Global Research Report to 2027
    The report further examines the crucial facts and figures related to the current market landscape and offers industry-verified databases for businesses that look forward to investing in the market. Furthermore, the report includes actionable insights intended to help readers identify the most prominent opportunities and challenges prevailing in the Medical Device Security market’s broad competitive landscape. These insights would also help them formulate lucrative business expansion strategies to gain a competitive edge in the market.
    For further details on this report, visit – https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-device-security-market

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[email protected]