how do i install cronus pro

Marketplace Forums Themes Cronus how do i install cronus pro

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Serge 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

martinh

maybe its me, but i have tried several times to install cronus pro by extracting the theme zip into the themes directory. First time with the zip file given tome as a download it was missing the css file. couple of days later brand new wordpress site no mods at all, tried the same thing and cronus does not show up in my themes. Tried installing the free version and then unzipping the pro file. No joy. just the free version.

Has anyone successfully installed this theme. Does it work? Has anyone been able to get any support from the developer? Is it worth trying to user this theme or should I find another vendor?

Thanks all.

Serge
    Keymaster

Hello Martin,
    We answered your ticket right away two days ago, check your spam section maybe,i don’t know.

Hello.
    You have to install it as a plugin. Because we focus on keeping data safe and easily upgrade to premium.

Make sure you take the new version (0.0.17) from our website. We updated it seconds ago.

To install our theme you have to activate the free version of Cronus
    Download the plugin to your computer, then log in to your WP admin area and go to Plugins > Add New.
    Browse to the plugin archive and select it.
    Then click Install Now and the plugin will be installed shortly.
    Thank you and have a nice day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

goldyn_ernestina@mailxu.com