Header & Footer Questions

Marketplace Forums Themes My Lovely Header & Footer Questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mythemes 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

daisymurdock

1. I uploaded an image for the header and it displays fine, however I wanted to keep the header text as well. I made sure the checkbox was checked where it says “Show header text with your image.” but it still defaults to displaying the image only with no text. Please advise.

2. How do I edit the copyright in the footer?

Thank you,
    Daisy

mythemes
    Keymaster

This theme does not support the image header. But you can upload custom logo from Appearance / Theme Options

to change copyright you must manually edit the file: my-lovely/cfg/admin/default.php line 9

daisymurdock

When I upload the logo in the header, the title text disappears. Is there a way to have both?

Thank you.

daisymurdock

I should add that the image shows up just fine, but I’d like to have the image and the text.

mythemes
    Keymaster

is not possible to show image and text. is possible to show only image or only text.

but if you want very much this functionality, I would be able to give you a customization. For details about this, contact me via contact form : http://mythem.es/contact/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

agpaoa_jamila@mailxu.com wegge.27@mailxu.com