Here is an export file with contact forms ( 3 forms ) – export file. Download and Import this file – Admin Dashboard › Tools › Import
IMPORTANT: Before import the file is need to install and activate the plugin Contact Form 7. Also you can install the Contact Form 7 Plugin from your Admin Dashboard › Plugins.
Also I can recommend read this topic to the end and after this done certain actions.
After download and import the file contact-form-7-export.xm, the dropbox link above, you have 3 contact forms:
1. Contact Us ( our demo – form from page Contact Us )
2. Contact Us Instantly ( Header Quick Contact Form )
3. Landscaping Custom Work ( Front Page – Contact us for Landscaping Custom Works )
Contact Us Instantly / Header Quick Contact Form
After you imported the forms, check the settings from yours contact forms. In the example below is provided an example with the “Contact Us Instantly” form.
– Form Fields – https://www.dropbox.com/s/26aplzlc27dk2ld/form-fields.jpg?dl=0
– Form Fields Text Format – https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1djrtq14pgzx4c/header-quick-contact-form.txt?dl=0
2. Settings and Mail Content – https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp7024ucbkr51n4/mail-content.jpg?dl=0
Save the Changes and go to Admin Dashboard › Customizer › Header Elements › Quick Contact Form
and setup options ( I think each option from this panel is very intuitive ).
The panel “Quick Contact Form” is available only if is active plugin “Contact Form 7”
Landscape Service Request
This form is embeded directly in the content. Just copy the shortcode and insert it to the content. Save the page or post and preview changes.